Molecule Lamp Diffuser
Points of light glitter off this ombré translucent glass home fragrance lamp like stars in the sky. The accompanying floral home fragrance, Underneath the Magnolias, cleans and gently perfumes the air.
Fragrance Lamp sold in a gift pack with 5 accessories:
- Diffuser top
- Snuffer cap
- 250 ml (8.5 oz) Underneath the Magnolia home fragrance.
Fragrance Notes: Underneath the Magnolias is an elegant floral fragrance with spring accords captures the leisurely feeling of strolling under magnolia trees. A citrusy facet of damask rose is enhanced with lemon in the head. The heart is a floral bouquet of Arabian rose, blue jacaranda, and black jasmine. In the base, a warm blend of patchouli and amber is enveloped in a veil of musk.
How to light a Lampe Berger:
- Fill the lamp with the accompanying home fragrance.
- Light the burner.
- Blow the flame out after a couple of minutes to clean the air and release French fragrance that captivates and allures
How does the lamp really work?
1) When the alcohol-based fragrance is poured into the Lampe Berger, the solution is absorbed by the wick into the catalytic stone.
2) After the initial lighting, the heat of the stone breaks down malodorous molecules, neutralizing them.
3) As the stone continues to burn the solution, fueling the catalytic process, Maison Berger fragrance is diffused.
Includes one 250 ml fragrance Underneath The Magnolias.
Reusable with any Lampe Berger Fragrance.
Made in France.