Inspired by veining in a hunk of marble - the Dansbury, a softer color option in the Abstract collection revels in the randomness of patterns that magically appear when two colors come together. Modern yet timeless serve-ware ,the simple rounded profiles complement the soft tones of the enamel colors. Meticulously created by master craftsmen.
- Dimension : 0.75" H; 12" L; 3.25" W
- Finish : Antique Silver-plate, Taupe and White
- Material : Aluminum, Enamel
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Food safe
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean the metal as it may scratch and discolor.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Will not tarnish